Marketing Refresh is on the hunt for a Search Marketing Specialist to add to our Houston creative team. We are a digital marketing collective of quirky individuals based in Houston that cater to an eclectic mix of clients across a wide range of industries. This is a part-time position with the potential of growing into a full-time position.
Marketing Refresh is a culture of builders, people with entrepreneurial minds, master collaborators, sprinkled with an enthusiasm to go the extra mile and always put our clients out front. The ideal team member we’re looking for would possess all of these qualities along with a team player mentality that would make James Harden look like a benchwarmer.
This part-time position is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge of digital marketing and gain a breadth of experience that can only be found in a boutique agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 0-1 years of SEO experience
- Located in Houston, Texas
- Capable of working both in an office environment and remotely while being able to manage time effectively
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Self-motivator with strong communication skills
- Maintain an active presence on social media
- Maintain professional network and participate in professional organizations
- Interested in being mentored and willing to invest personal time for skill development
- Willingness to learn Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and various other tools
- Manage SEO needs for multiple clients and meet monthly deliverables and defined deadlines
- Monitor clients’ SEO results
- Execute onsite and offsite SEO initiatives based on strategy provided
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO tactics
- Monitor client’s campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of industry trends
If you’re interested in this position please submit your resume to Terri Hoffman at [email protected].
Thank You for your interest in Marketing Refresh and we wish you all the best in your job search! We will contact you shortly after we’ve reviewed your application.