Are you tired of not knowing how your website is performing because your analytics account isn’t configured properly? We will perform a Google Analytics Audit to help you better understand website performance, take advantage of available features, and dive into your account to fix common issues.
Configurations and Data Integrity
- Configuration of user permissions, URL rewriting, and cross-domain tracking.
- Raw data view and combined data view.
- Verify user permissions and tracking.
- Eliminate outdated tracking code and identify missing code.
- Check for spam and bot traffic.
- Query parameter exclusions.
Conversions and Measurement
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking data for website traffic and conversions.
- Measurement reports for events, re-marketing, email, and other campaigns.
- Implement Ecommerce tracking and goal funnels.
- Measure campaign tagging, event tracking, and re-marketing efforts.
- Review user activity by search, content grouping, and channel grouping.
- Segment paid search and implement PPC landing pages.
- Maximum usage of Google Analytics account to gain new insight into user activity.
- Set up all available features.
- Link together Google Search console and ad accounts.
- Optimize AdWords and AdSense campaigns.