Marketing Refresh is a Marketing Agency in Houston. We are looking for an Office Administrator with a passion for organization and productivity.
We are a fun — and small — team of go-getters that believe in putting our best foot forward each day. The Office Administrator is a new position, and will report to our Owner / CEO and work with our CPA firm, key vendors, and employees to bring peace, organization, and structure to our operations!
This is a part-time position, estimated at 15 hours per week. Optimally, the person would work from 9am – noon, M-F.
Overall, we want this position to support the needs of our team and make sure we operate efficiently.
- Send monthly invoices through our billing system (list of billings to be provided each month)
- Process vendor invoices through our billing system (approvals provided by the CEO)
- Manage calendar/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the CEO
- Send packages, print projects, filing support
- Manage vendor relationships (building service requests, cleaning service, Internet provider, software vendors, etc.)
- Keep stock of office supplies, snacks, and coffee and place orders when necessary
- NOTE: We have internal project managers who ensure that our marketing work and client relationships are properly managed, so there is no accountability for this position to deliver on client work.
- Strong attention to detail in all efforts
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pass messages effectively between internal and external team members
- A POSITIVE / go-getter / team-first attitude
- Hands-on experience using a Mac and cloud-based technology solutions to complete work (some examples: Google Drive, Zoom, Viber, Bill.com)