Marketing Refresh is a Digital Marketing Agency in Houston. We are looking for an Intern, specializing in project coordination, with a passion for digital marketing. This internship opportunity is a paid internship and has a commitment of 15-20 hours/week.
If practical experience working with an agency team is what you are looking for, this is the right internship for you!
We are a fun team of go-getters that believe in putting our best foot forward each day. Project coordination is a critical role to our team because it keeps everyone and everything in line — this function ensures we get the job done!
In this role, you will be at the center of it all and work on a variety of types of marketing projects, including websites, SEO, blogging, eBooks, email, branding, print collateral, social media, paid media, and more. We can guarantee that you will learn a ton about digital marketing from a team that is both passionate and fun to work with.
You will report to our Director of Account Services and cooperate with the client services team to help deliver the best solutions for our clients.
The goal is to deliver the client’s message to their audience with the help of our collective team expertise — you will be integral to this process.
- Monitor project tasks and deadlines using our project management software and follow up internally to keep individual contributors moving forward
- Take notes during internal and external client meetings and ensure all follow-up tasks are assigned accordingly
- Provide account-level support by writing client email updates
- Monitor keyword performance for client accounts
- Monitor local citations, reviews, and listings for client accounts
- Monitor website performance for client accounts
- Monitor email campaign performance for client accounts
- Monitor social media accounts for client accounts
- Schedule and monitor social media posts
- Contribution to the Marketing Refresh blog and social media accounts
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Some familiarity working with a CMS like WordPress
- Ability and willingness to gain hands-on experience on other marketing platforms, such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, MailChimp, Salestools, Facebook for Business, as well as our project management software, Teamwork (previous experience a bonus!)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in all efforts
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to pass messages effectively between internal and external team members
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner that meet both budget and time constraints while maintaining our standard of quality
- Ability to multitask with a wide range of clients with multiple deadlines, taking direction from clients, receiving feedback and implementing changes as needed
- Geeky passion for digital marketing
- You must have your own transportation to our office on days when you will be working. Marketing Refresh will provide a MacBook laptop for use.
Apply For This Position
Applications are closed for this position. Thank you to all who have applied!