Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Executing projects in a timely manner that meets both budget and time constraints while maintaining our standard of quality.
- Multitasking with a wide range of clients with multiple deadlines, taking direction from clients, receiving feedback and implementing changes as needed.
- Utilizing design software (Adobe CC), thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
Marketing Refresh is a Digital Marketing Agency. We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects, including websites, eBooks, newsletters, branding, some print collateral, social media designs, exhibitions and more. You will cooperate with our Creative Director, management team and overall team to help deliver the best solutions for our clients.
The goal is to deliver the client’s message to their audience with the help of our collective team expertise — you will be integral to this process.
- Help cultivate a consistent level of high-quality design work.
- Review the design “brief” to assess requirements and client’s needs.
- Execute projects in a timely manner that meets both budget and time constraints while maintaining our standard of quality.
- Work with a wide range of clients and use graphic design software.
- Be flexible with regard to prioritizing the workload — schedules can change quickly, and adaptation is crucial to success.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients’/creative director’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, project managers, photographer/videographer, and the management team.
- Proven graphic designing experience (3-5 years).
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to the team/clients.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe CC).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
Apply For This Job
Applications are closed for this position. Thank you to all who have applied!