Digital Marketing Specialist Job
Marketing Refresh is a Digital Marketing Agency in Houston. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for digital marketing and a knack for analysis.
We are a fun team of go-getters that believe in putting our best foot forward each day. The Digital Marketing Specialist role provides support and expertise to the Digital Marketing Group, which is responsible for the effective performance of our client marketing programs, including website development, ongoing website maintenance and support, website performance, search engine marketing (organic and paid), keyword performance and analysis, social ads, program conversion analysis, reporting, and the tracking of overall program ROI.
You will report to our Director of Digital Marketing and cooperate with the rest of our team to help deliver the best solutions for our clients.
- Generating monthly client reports using our Google Data Studio templates and integrations
- Setting up and managing multiple social media ad campaigns:
- Website content updates and blog publishing, with a focus on following SEO best practices (primarily on WordPress websites, content and design elements to be provided by other members of the team)
- Management of Google My Business and Yelp Profiles
- Citation Management
- Topic Research/Keyword Research
- Onsite SEO Projects
- Sprout Social content scheduling and analytics (all content would be provided)
- Contribute to the growth of Marketing Refresh with occasional blogging and other forms of digital marketing
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of CMS like WordPress
- Working knowledge to set up and run social ad management platforms
- Strong attention to detail in all efforts
- Strong communication skills and ability to pass messages effectively between internal and external team members
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner that meet both budget and time constraints while maintaining our standard of quality
- Ability to multitask with a wide range of clients with multiple deadlines, taking direction from clients, receiving feedback and implementing changes as needed
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably for an agency
- Google Analytics certification preferred
Apply For This Position
This job position is currently closed.