Position: Account Manager
Level of Experience:
1-3 years of marketing experience
Marketing Degree (or related field)
Day-to-day management of client marketing projects, primarily focusing on branding, websites, content marketing (email, blogs, social media), and digital advertising (search and social).
A fun and flexible work environment! This is a great learning opportunity for somebody who wants an opportunity to further develop their digital marketing skills and get hands-on experience and guidance from marketers with a lot of years of experience.
(BTW, we all actually love working together and want to find somebody who fits our happy and hard-working culture)!
Our company also offers a great benefits package.
- Supporting all client projects, which include:
- Branding, content strategy and planning, websites, email, blogs, social media, and digital advertising programs
- Also work on traditional projects like trade show booths, brochures/flyers, and print ads
- Attend client meetings via phone or web meeting
- Take thorough notes with all action items during meetings
- Send out post-meeting recaps to clients with action items
- Manage the project management software tool, Teamwork; assign action items to team with deadlines and instructions for completion
- Audit Teamwork throughout the week to ensure all tasks and resources are staying on time and on track with project work
- Follow-up via phone, email, web meeting, or Viber with clients and internal resources to gather information or to provide support to keep projects on track
- Write weekly client re-caps that the account strategists will send to clients on Friday afternoons
- Gather vendor pricing for special projects such as print, press release distribution, trade show attendance, advertising opportunities as they arise for clients
- Copywriting AND/OR design support for website, blog, email, and social media content — contribution to client work would be dependent on level of experience in each area
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Sprout Social, Canva
- Experience with any Adobe Suite products a plus
Apply For This Position
Applications are closed for this position. Thank you to all who have applied!