In a world where it’s hard to measure what type of success you’re getting from other forms of advertising like: TV, Radio, and Newspaper – the digital world is changing it all. The time has come where you can actually measure the type of success you are getting from your ad spend!
What Can Be Tracked?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising answers the age old question – how effective is my advertising? Utilizing a PPC strategy not only lets you see how effective your advertising is in terms of your targeted demographics, but is also a great way to supplement your existing content strategy.
- Number of Clicks.
- Average Cost Per Click.
- Revenue and Return can almost be tracked in real time!
The Benefits of PPC
- Immediate Results: You may be working on your website content and trying to get ranked for certain keywords organically. PPC allows you to show up immediately!
- Targeted Exposure: With PPC it is much easier to target ads geographically. Other forms of advertising are much more broad in their delivery when they should be more narrowly focused.
- Top Spot: With PPC you have the advantage of not relying as heavily on organic search rankings.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to PPC. Make sure you are working with a company that focuses your ad spend geographically. Keep in mind that every geographic area is different. Questions to ask your PPC agency are:
- Level of experience: How long have they been handling PPC? This is important because you want to make sure you are working with a company that has years of experience staying current with market trends.
- Clear Results: You want to make sure that the marketing company handling your PPC campaign is more than willing to share the results with you. If you ask them to keep you up to date and they have a problem with that, it is usually a sign of poor results or they’re simply hiding a lack of experience.
- Do you have control? Does the PPC company you work with allow you to be a part of your campaign goals? Some of the best companies are an open book and they want to make sure you understand everything that is going on with your ad spend.
… So Here’s The Gist
The competitive world of Pay-Per-Click advertising can be overwhelming for the business owner that’s focused on trying to grow and run his business. It’s important to understand that you can spend a lot of money when it comes to PPC ad campaigns and knowing who to trust is key. Partner with a reputable agency that has the experience and industry knowledge to help you grow strategically.
If you are tired of missing out on great opportunities our team at Dealer Marketing Refresh is committed to helping you on your journey. Let us show you what a powerful PPC campaign can do for you!
Contact us for more details on how we can help you get started!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and check back each week here for updated automotive industry content on our blog!